Eye allergy are common in children.Itchy, watery, red eyes can be a sign of exposure to allergens, environmental annoyance, or infections like conjunctivitis. However, talk to a consultant, If you aren't sure what's causing your child's eye symptoms. This develops in children generally after 2- 3 years of age. These are the common Symptoms occurs in children
• Irritation around the eye and in the eyeball
• Itchiness or burning that may occur if child to rub their eyes
• Watery eyes
• Swallon eyelids
1) An eye allergy most often is caused by pollen that gets in the eye.
2) The eyes can itch, burn or sting.
3) All of these symptoms can go-forth with allergy eye drops.
4) Eye Allergy are common. They happen in 10 of children.
5) Some care advice that should help.
1) For a friendly child, gently pull down on the lower lid. Put not more than one drop inside the lower lid. Also ask your child to close the eye for 2 min.. Reason so the cure will get into the tissues.
2) For a child who will not open his eye, have him lie down. Just one drop enough for inner corner of the eye. However, the eye drop will flow in, If your child opens the eye or blinks. However, the drop will put slowly into the eye, If he does not open the eye.
1) Children who wear contact lenses need to switch to spectacles for a while.
2) This will help the eye speedy recovery.
• Origin : An allergic reaction of the eyes to allergic substance. The medical name called allergic conjunctivitis. Theallergic substance is called an allergen. Mostly allergens float in the air. That is how they get in the eyes.
• Pollens: Trees, lawn, weeds and molds are the most common pollens. Tree pollens come in the spring. Lawn pollens come in the summer. Weed pollens come in the fall. Pollens roots seasonal allergies You can't avoid pollens because they're in the air. Mostly eye allergies continue through the pollen season. They can rear 4 to 8 weeks.
• Animals. Allergens can also be from cats, horse, dogs, rabbits and other animals. Pet allergens are in the air. It get in the eyes from the hands. most probably people do not keep a pet that they're anthepatic to. These symptoms generally last a hours. However, your child will have symptoms all the time, If you nourish the pet.
• House Dust: House dust contains numerous allergens. It always contains dustmites. However, it'll contain dust , If your moisture is high. However, they will bring cat dander with them, If someone with a cat visits you. House dust causes year round, diurnal symptoms. The medical name for this is perennial eye allergy.
• Washing your child's face with a cool washrag and flushing their eyes( leave the washrag over the eyes if your child prefers it)
• Using a short- acting allergic medicine, As like Benadryl( diphenhydramine)
• Childrens at the age of 3 and up, using antihistamine eye drops like Zaditor (ketotifen) once a day
You should talk with their consultant about their symptoms, If your child has still experience eye allergy ahead. Eye allergy are diagnosed roots on your child's symptoms. Allergic tests are rare in demand
After eye allergy are diagnosed, your child's consultation will take care of our team. Follow up only needed if treatment not relief.
Feel free to Contact us at +91-8130780790 for your Child Eye Problems and Eye Surgery.